Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

If I had been Angel. . .

[Here is a sample #1 beginning.] If I had been Angel, I would have told Tim (early on but certainly after he opened the letter) to stop thinking that "his comfort level" was all important and that it would no longer be used to obscure "my needs" and "the needs of Aaron."  . . . .

[Here is a sample #2 beginning.] So many of the women I know have allowed themselves to be "the peace makers" by entirely giving in to what their husbands require of them: (a) If and when and where they are to go to university;  (b) Who they spend time with outside the home; and (c) How they spend money.  Their husbands, meanwhile, are seldom held in check by their wives on most of these very same issues. . . .   The power imbalance is crushing. . . .   I would want to alert Angel to this danger.

[Here is a sample #3 beginning.] Angel is my heroine.  I detest Aaron.  He courageously opened whole new vistas for Angel, but then, at the critical moment, he played the wimp by allowing Tim to call all the shots.  What?  I don't get it. . . .

How to thrive in a malfunctioning church